Re: Film Scanner

Minolta makes a very reasonably priced ($289 at B&H) 2820 dpi film scanner
(Minolta Scan Dual III).  I've been using the Minolta Dimage Scan Speed for
several years (time to upgrade!), and have been generally happy with it
(except for the included software which has been pretty useless).  The Dual
III also comes with Photoshop Elements 2.0 if you don't have Photoshop.

Scott