Re:

I might be a little late to this thread, but we use the S2 for portraiture and can print up to 30"x40" with the Durst Lambda and get very good results. I guess for portraiture (most times), we're looking for a little softness, but even so I am quite impressed with the S2's ability to resolve fine detail (eye-lines, lashes, veins, etc).

Deen