RE: Gallery comments

----Original Message-----
From: Marilyn [mailto:marilyn@rglobal.net]

Greg Fraser:  An interesting shot.  Nice design and pattern.   Again - it's easy for me to say - but I would have placed the red more off-center.  In the lower left-hand corner, maybe.   The photo is a sort of puzzle and that keeps me looking at it.

Thanks for the comments Marilyn. I was thinking of a keyhole effect when I placed it in the center but another person pointed out that the large light space draws the eye away from the red area. This is something I had heard before but never really put into practice or paid much attention to for some reason. It will be re-cropped before I post it to my site.

Greg