Re: Splish Splash

<<The trick is to make sure it is COMPLETELY dry before you try to use it. I would wait 48
hours after the blow dry thing before testing it >>

I would not recommend applying heat.  Better, buy as bottle of 100-strength Russian Vodka.  Pour a glass and soak the card in it for 5-minutes (alcohol is an excellent dehydrating agent).  Then drink the vodka, and refil the glass.  Repeat at least 3-times ar until you have forgotten why that flash card is swilling about in the glass ;o0

WARNING: don't swallow the card.

Snappy

Join Freeserve http://www.freeserve.com/time/

Winner of the 2003 Internet Service Providers' Association awards for Best Unmetered ISP and Best Consumer Application.