Re:Fuji's Crystal Archive paper

> Nowadays, all Fuji paper used in the United States is manufactured here as
> well, and Wal-Mart, this country's biggest photo-finisher, uses Fuji
Crystal
> Archive paper as a matter of course. "

weird thing - I have a bunch of Agfa colour printsd from the 50's - the
colour is a little on the flat side (was that the style then?) but overall I
can see no evidence of fading.  Some of the colours really pop!

.. then there's all those early RC B&W's too, all of which show less
evidence of fading than their contemporaries printed on FB paper stored in
the same albums.

I guess time answers all questions...  Anyone got a time machine?  Greg?
Wanna build one?

I have a plan....

;-)