Re: reshoot suggestions, ideas

Lea......
In all seriousness......always make sure you always have "something up your
sleeve"!  Nothing gets kids attention more than a new "item" to look
at...even if you are holding it!  Such as???  Beanie Babies!  The little
buggers are dirt cheap.  The latest trinkets from children's movies in Happy
Meals.....whoever Nemo is!   Last but not LEAST.....when it gets REALLY
BAD.....I bribe them with money!!  There is not kid on the face of this
earth going to turn up their nose on getting a shiny new quarter.  I use
half dollars.  It works like a charm!!  I have yet to have it fail!  We had
a commercial shoot where a little boy absolutely refused to scoop up the
cereal from the bowl.  After an hour of  trying to convince him.....I dumped
a handful of quarters in the cereal........he nearly dunked his head in!
Worked like a charm!  Good luck!  Photographing children promises never to
be dull!

Cheers!
Colette