reshoot suggestions, ideas

I have a question for those of you doing portrait work for hire.

I recently branched out and am offering family portrait work as an
addition to my children's portrait work. Most of this is done on
location either at the client's home or at a park.

I've had a couple of occassions where the client has been very happy
with individual portraits but not pleased with the full group...either
not everyone is looking at the camera, kids are getting tired/crabby,
kids aren't participating, nothing turned out well, etc. And when I say
kids I mean little ones...usually 5 and under.

I offer a reshoot an no fee of just the family group. What are others
doing in this situation?
Lea

Lea Murphy
Whiny Dog Press www.whinydogpress.com