Re: x-raying digital

Lea,

I've just returned from a three week trip to Europe -- Houston to Paris to Bucharest to Suceava, back to Bucharest and finally from Paris back to Houston, all by air (the rest was on the surface). My Nikon CoolPix 4500 with a 256 MB flash card was X-Rayed at each point. The only trouble with my images can be attributed to my own inadequacy as a photographer. Now, having said that, nothing I had was shipped in my luggage. The camera with its flash card was X-Rayed as carry-on luggage.

Roger

p.s. Has anyone noticed either a pincushion or barrel effect with the Nikon 4500?

I'll be traveling soon via airplanes and plan on taking my digital gear
with me. Any problems having the camera and/or media discs x-rayed?

Thanks,
Lea

Lea Murphy Whiny Dog Press www.whinydogpress.com New images www.whinydogpress.com/new.html Picture a Week PAW http://www.whinydogpress.com/paw.html

--