From: "Christiane Roh" <rohcris@vtx.ch>
To: "List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students"
<photoforum@listserver.isc.rit.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2003 3:28 PM
Subject: Re: bw photoshop conversion help

If you have converted to the RGB mode, then yes, you should be able to save
it.. but

If you are in 16bit mode, then you won't be able to save as a jpg, unless
you have jp2. For conventional jpg, you need to be in 8bits mode.

And then Jpg doens't accept layers, you have to flatten the picture first.

--
Christiane