The carnival comes to town

I was raised in a town that was supposed to have more dogs than people. Where I live now, in the hills of western Massachusetts, it's still hard to find many people.

Anyway, the carnival is one of the few occasions when we get a real crowd around here, with marvelous backdrops and lighting, to boot!

The dogs appeared to have stayed home.

Nineteen pictures viewable at 640x480 or 800x600 (click on 'full size') through any of the links below.

Thumbnail page:
<http://photo.elay.org/view_album.php?set_albumName=carnival>

Slideshow:
<http://photo.elay.org/slideshow.php?set_albumName=carnival>

First picture:
<http://photo.elay.org/view_photo.php?id=030606_19_44c>

Comments welcome.

--
Alan P. Hayes
Meaning and Form: Writing, Editing and Document Design

New photographs at
<http://photo.elay.org/albums.php>