Re: Beware of ebay fraud - Off Topic

No, but I wouldn't have read the changes to the user agreement which I also haven't read. Good grief, they'll expect me to read software licence agreements next!
I presume that now they require the right to come around to my house and hold me upside down until all the money has fallen out of my pockets while simultaneously removing my common law right to sue for the deleterious effects of the sudden rush of blood to the brain?
AndrewF

I also received an email from Paypal about a change in the User
Agreement. It just asked me if I agreed to the changes. I didn't
have to supply any credit card numbers or passwords. Anybody
else get this?

Richard