Re: Home Studio

Hullooo, Mike,

Good point! One I actually thought of after I hit the send button. My
husband agreed to let me use half the wrecked room, I mean 'reck'reation
room for a studio. (inside joke, the room has been a wreck for 9 years)
His half will be partitioned off so his weight set and my stair stepper
won't be in view. It's a nice space. 10' x 10' Just enough room to shoot
and then I will store my equipment in the house. Not a far distance to
move it to the "studio" when needed. I really do appreciate everyone's
photos on my web site.

Happy Shooting!
Shyrell Melara Photography
http://yadtel.net/~jmelara/index.html