Re: Nudes and men (kind of)

Title: RE: Re: Nudes and men (kind of)

I though it was hairlarious too.

-----Original Message-----
From: luis [mailto:chilled_delirium@mailstation.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 03, 2003 10:03 AM
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: Re:Re: Nudes and men (kind of)

I thought it was hilarious.

 --- Luis

----- Original Message -----
From: "Emily L. Ferguson" <elf@cape.com>
To: "List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students" <photoforum@listserver.isc.rit.edu>
Sent: Monday, June 02, 2003 10:57 AM
Subject: Re: Nudes and men (kind of)

I thought the female Photoforum members would see the humor.  I'm not so sure about the male members, though.

Marilyn

EOM

NOTICE - This message and any attached files may contain information that is confidential and/or subject of legal privilege intended only for use by the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this message in error and that any dissemination, copying or use of this message or attachment is strictly forbidden, as is the disclosure of the information therein.  If you have received this message in error please notify the sender immediately and delete the message.