Re:HCB article

First time reading this quote on drawing--but I've seen some of his drawings and they're just awful! My guess is that he's blaming photography for the fact that he can't draw--I'm sure someone who's trained in psychology is aware of this condition and can name it.

regards,
joseph

luis <chilled_delirium@mailstation.com> wrote:

 "I'm not interested in photography. With photography you don't grasp anything. It's just intuition. To be a draftsman is very different." Indeed there are no photos on the walls of his home.

AZ

Do you Yahoo!?