Re: AGFA vs Kodak

I develop APX 100 in Ilfosol 1+14 for 11 minutes

have ypu checked in Digitaltruth.com? http://www.digitaltruth.com/
APX 100
D-76/ID-11 9min 20°C
D-76/ID-11 (1+1) 13.5min 20°C

APX 400
D-76/ID-11 10min 20°C
D-76/ID-11 (1+1) 11min 20°C

At 05:57 AM 5/22/03 -0400, you wrote:
Hi all,

No, no, no, this is _not_ the start of yet another
this-is-better-than-that discussion, it's a bit more serious. You see, I
have a problem: I have a large stock of AGFA APX 100 + 400 with me from
Europe, but here in the Americas the only chemicals around are from
Kodak. I browsed the AGFA and Kodak sites but they both pretend the
competitor does not exist...

So; development times for APX 100 and 400 in D76??? - guidelines much
appreciated!

Cheers,
Thomas

Pablo Coronel Ph.D. Candidate Food Science Department North Carolina State University Room 39 Schaub Hall, Box 7624 Raleigh, NC, 27695

Phone (919) 515-4410
Fax (919) 515-7124
e-Fax (419) 818-7590
e-mail pcorone@unity.ncsu.edu