RE: Gallery Impressions 22 May 03

No apology necessary.

eclectic (ek-lek'-tik) a. choosing from a wide range of subjects; someone reconciling differing ideas and thoughts; catholic and varied in tastes. [Gk. eklegein, to choose, pick out]

Loosely translated - unusual taste. For example my image this week is appeals to me an nobody else therefore my tastes are eclectic. The fact that the reference point may or may not consist solely of common riff-raff is irrelevant.

Greg Fraser
Slapper of Newts
"Things are never what they seem" - Vlad
http://users.imag.net/~lon2251/Gallery