Re: PE

I printed the images on Watercolor stock postcards. I found them in an art store by chance, while looking for those stickers you appply to normal pictures to use as postcards. They came in a "block" and are intended for people with artistic ability to "paint your own". In my case it was Print you own.

It was my first experience with digital photo retouch and printing with a InkJet printer. I liked the appearance and the relatively simplicity of the process compared to liquid emulsion or image transfer, yet some white lines appeared on the printout. I guess it was because of the card stock since my proofs (in normal white paper) appeared flawless.

Glad you liked it!