Re: Gallery comments 10/05/2003

<<That's it. Thanks for letting me be cruel to your images :-)  I feel I
learn a lot from this - hope it's useful for you as well.>>

Thomas

Thanks for taking the time to comment.

An author can learn something just by knowing whether someone likes thier image or not.
A critic can learn a lot by trying to explain why they like it or not.

Bob

Join Freeserve http://www.freeserve.com/time/

Winner of the 2003 Internet Service Providers' Association awards for Best Unmetered ISP and Best Consumer Application.