Re: Giant Pinhole exhibition web site

Thanks to those who made comments on this work.

I've just completed a request to use space on the last floor of a
9-storey building scheduled to be demolished next month.  My plan is to
make 4 giant pinhole images of the urban landscape, one from each of the
4 sides of the building.

These would then be shown in a gallery room, one on each wall. The
viewer in the center of the room would have a 360° of the city as seen
from that building before it was demolished.

Of course a good 35mm or 2 1/4 or 4x5 lens-camera could do the job with
much less trouble.  But half of the fun in this project comes from this:
why make it simple when it can be made complex!  ...-;)

Best,

Guy

http://pages.infinit.net/memfloue/metropolis.html