www.belindapeters.com

Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 09:01:16 +0000
From: luis <chilled_delirium@mailstation.com>

>snip
When one photographs for oneself, it's not just the light echoing from the thing before the lens (pinhole/photogram/etc) that gets into the film or CCD/CMOS, but inner light echoing off the photographer's being, both his personality and what he felt/thought at the moment the image was made. Show a few dozen images taken over time, and you are showing yourself (to an astute eye) in all your shiny, seductive, captivating glory (or...).
he status of puzzles if there was but one "solution" or meaning, and the artist to cleverness.

>snip

--- Luis