New version of Photo Postcard Project

Hi folks,
About one month ago I managed a brazilian version of the Photoforum´s photo postcard exchange project and it was a success.
Well, I would like to invite you to join us in a new version of this project where brazilian photographers will exchange postcards with Photoforum´s photographers ... what do you think??? Who want to join???
Yours,
Charles

"It´s no better to be safe than sorry" In "Take on Me" song by A-Ha