Re: dektol question

Chris <nimbo@ukonline.co.uk> writes:

> I used Kodak D76  I can't remember the colour but when it was used in trays,
> it seemed to be amber.  It was for prints.  Came as two packs of powders, if
> I remember correctly and one had to be mixed first then you added the other.
> The developing agent (Metol and Hydroquinone) was in the second pack and the
> first pack was buffers.

Nope, and I don't think so.  D76 is primarily a film developer (of
course, since the chemistry is all so related, all the developers will
do *something* to both film and paper).  And while I don't claim to
know every package Kodak ever issued D76 in, the ones I used were all
a single container, not split.
--
David Dyer-Bennet, <dd-b@dd-b.net>, <www.dd-b.net/dd-b/>
Photos: <dd-b.lighthunters.net>  Snapshots: <www.dd-b.net/dd-b/SnapshotAlbum/>