Re:Re:Re: blue hue on white in photo taken with circ.polar

> >who knows? but the UV fiter was on the lens too
>
>   Wait...you had a polarizer AND a UV filter(s) on simultaneously ?

*yes! the Uv filter is installed permanently, and the circ polar was put *for  the shot....don't tell me it is a big mistake!
*is it i not only screwed the filter on but the photos too?

  Two filters is asking for major flare, possible vignetting and image degradation, Kostas. You should remove the UV when using any other filter.

   --- Luis