:Re:POSTCARDS

Doug wrote --

>>>So where You been Luis ?.......Creator/Coordinator my
beehind!......I've been waiting for you to chime
in..........Persistant Concern......Nagging??????? NOW
you're on MY list "Mr-Asleep-at-the-Wheel"  :-)<<<

  Doug --
               Another day, another list. I'm honored !

              I fully understand your reasons for the postcard posts. You should know there's a difference between your current approach and the way I designed the PE.

   Your way is to charmingly hound the "deadbeats" and force them to send the cards by publicly shaming them on-list. That's just not my style.

   If people choose to not send the cards, they can't participate in subsequent PE's until they do. Simple, laid back, quiet and discreet. No one is treated like a delinquent child, no one has to or gets to play the parent. No public noises on the list.

  Where I fell short on PE-II was with the scans/web display. There were people who agreed to scan, but only one actually did it. Next time, that will be a priority. People graciously volunteered sites, and I let them and the participants down by not following up on the process. I apologize.

  Back to my beauty nap.....

  --- Luis