Re: Question about lenses

In theory, no... and yes... ;-)

Aside from variations in manufacture or camera calibration, lenses do differ in actual light transmission. With today´s glasses and coatings, the differences are far smaller than they used to be, and for "non-extreme" lenses like those three you mention, they *should* be quite small indeed.

In practice, I would be surprised if three different cameras did indeed read the same without extra calibration - even if they used the same lens...

Per