Re: Eu web store wantred

Kostas,

These two have gotten the lions share of my husband's money here in Germany:
www.alles-foto.de (Brenner)
www.technikdirekt.de (Technik Direkt)

Here's a link page of someone with a number of stores (also in Germany):
http://fotoblick.de/foto-links2.html
Some of them I've done business with, and haven't had any problems.

Some people like New York Camera (www.ny-camera.com), but I had some awful
experiences with them in years past and haven't tried them again.  It's taken
me long enough to grow back the hair that I pulled out from dealing with them.

Have fun!
Cheers,
Sherie

In article <Sea2-F69oD6XMLDthOD0002779d@hotmail.com>, Kostas papakotas wrote:
> hello anyone!
>
> it is money spenting time, so i need a web address for a photo supplies
> store anywhere in EU....
> (not in the US, shipping costs too much)
>
> so have you got anything to suggest?
>
> thanks all, kostas

Sherie Haunzwickl      Tue, 29 Apr 2003 12:25 +0200

Sherie-Bertrand@T-online.de     Laurenburg, Germany
Natures Images - http://www.naturesimages.de