Re: Testing

Hi y'all ... sorry to not have butted in with threats of throwing you off the
list for indecent exposure ... I have been derailed by administrivia matters.
Doug, your note arrived. Where are you?  :)  Colette, will I ever get to see
your ... postcards?

BTW, I thought Pini's photo of light patterns was smashing good, eh? And Gregs
conquest ... huh?  :)   ... you kill me!

have fun you all,

andy