New Site

Hi all,

just a few days before Easter, my provider did a mean thing to me: they sent
me an absolutely free software package containing, among other things,
Fusion 7.
Needless to say that I immediately started playing with the new toy.
Now, in addition to my old site http://www.travelphoto.net , I have a new,
smaller one at http://www.onlinephotogalleries.com/ .
Most of the pictures have already been shown at travelphoto.net, but the new
site is organised by subject matter rather than country.

If anybody here has some spare time, could you have a look and tell me what
you think?
Which site do you prefer? Which one looks nicer? Does anyone have any
technical problems when opening it? Are loading times acceptable (I'm on a
high-speed connection myself...)?

I'd be happy for any feedback concerning the layout as well as, of course,
the photos themselves.

Thanks a lot!

Laurenz
PS: I'm always looking for reciprocal links. If you are interested in
exchanging links with any of the above pages, please let me know.