Re: America, 24/7

For Africa, just one of their projects, see:

<http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/photo/world/africa/index.htm>
<<<<

Thanks for the link. I especially like the image from Lougue Issoufou Sanogo
and the country of Cote d' Ivoire. It represents that type composition I
find extremely powerful. A sense of naturalness and yet very focused, to the
point.

The series provided an important point of view seldom seen in our media
today, there is more than one Africa. The South took all of the headlines,
forcing the rest of the country into the background. What was that phrase,
"there are 2 million stories in the city of New York.?" well I bet that
would pale in comparison to what can be found on the continent of Africa.

Take care,
Gregory david Stempel
FIREFRAMEi m a g i n g