RE: Searching for photographers - O'Brien, Thalman, Ingram

I always thought that the lens was more important than the camera as far as
the image quality is concerned.

My 35-80 EF Canon Zoom gave me good results but then it was on my old EOS
100.  Now "gone digital".

Chris
http://www.chrisscrazyideas.co.uk
http://www.chrissgallery.co.uk