RE: Virus Alert Easy to Fix

Hey Michael (and anyone else):

It looks like this is just another internet hoax, so rest easy.  :)
 Read up about it here:  http://66.165.133.65/index.html

>>>I received this message from someone I do business with. Whether it is real
or a hoax, I feel obligated to send it to you. You can respond any way you
see fit. I personally found the exe file on my computer and deleted it.
I apologize for the inconvenience, but It was unavoidable.
Michael Krebs