----- Original Message -----
From: Frank Gary
To: Jim Wemyss ; Jessica Muffett ; JessFYBA@att.net ; Jerry Mashaw ;
jcwoodworth ; jcomeau@usip.gov ; jborneman@hylands.com ; JBarton834@aol.com
; jayf ; Janet Krebs ; Jack@novakbiddle.com ; Jack Snedeker ;
info@judgeyachts.com ; HWiede3723@aol.com ; HRH2020@aol.com ;
hlclark@attglobal.net ; Hank Halsted ; gwulrich@yahoo.com ; Gunther Than ;
Gregory Smith ; Greg Linnemeyer ; GreenEastern31@aol.com ; Green, Donald H.
; Ginatgary@aol.com ; George Kettell ; Gedman, Tom ; gcluett@geovue.com ;
GC1513@aol.com ; Gayle Redd ; Gary@growingyoung.com ; Frederick Steckler ;
Frans Kok ; frank@yachtsoftoronto.com ; frank@bristolyachts.com ; frank
milner ; FG Hood ; EWall84236@aol.com ; Enordbergjr@aol.com ; Elliot
Anderson ; Eldoctoro@aol.com ; edith klem ; edisonlp@msn.com ;
Dyerboats@aol.com ; DuBeau, Bob (VP) ; DScrogg719@aol.com ; Drew Martin ;
Douglas.Schuler@nab02.usace.army.mil ; Donsmith21@aol.com ; Donhuey@aol.com
; Donald Smith ; Dirk Johnson ; Dirk Johnson ; Dick & Jackie Ruffing ;
dianeheaney ; dhall@dhwebsites.com ; DennisLScanlon@cs.com ;
Deniskrill@aol.com ; Denise.Marx@carefirst.com ; De Blieck Eric ;
DBig@aol.com ; David Zook ; David Warner ; David Jenkins ; David Hayward ;
David Bartnowski ; David Barnes ; David A. Baird ; dave.gary@att.net ;
DARRYL ROCK ; Daniel Furey ; d.mcguire ; Cwistar@aol.com ; customerservice ;
Corey, Randy L, PERSCOM ; colsona@yahoo.com ; Colson, Asa ; Collins Design &
Vintage Modern Design ; clearwateryachtsales@earthlink.net ;
CITCustomerEdge.com ; Cindy.Bialer@jpmorgan.com ; CHYACHT@aol.com ; Chris
Yellow ; Chris Quinn ; Chris Giel ; cholmes@corstrat.org ; Charlie Grau ;
charles.Smalley ; Charles Szekely ; Charles P. Goodell ; Charles L. Cahoon ;
Chapin, Alex ; cfontaine@mma.mass.edu ; Cellucap I ; CBurt167@aol.com ;
Cat42dp@aol.com ; Cardella, Aidan T. (MED, GEMS-IT) ; budrud@ev1.net ; Bruce
Tait ; Bristol322@aol.com ; Bristol Yacht Sales ; Bridges, Donald R. ; brian
walter ; Brian Commette ; Breit, Peter ; Bradley Jones ;
bob@cwhoodyachts.com ; bob true ; Bob Carts ; bnelson@nmo.net ; Bill Kuhl ;
Bill Judge ; Bill @ East Coast Yacht Sales ; Betsy Matheson ;
BernEllS@aol.com ; Bdb2115@aol.com ; BBN01@aol.com ; Basilr1800@aol.com ;
Bartram & Brakenhoff ; BARTBRAK@aol.com ; Barry O'Reilly ;
Aumacclintock@aol.com ; AUGUSTO BAUER ; Audrey Lee ; Aucoin, Andrew ;
ATBdir@aol.com ; asager@mindspring.com ; Art Saluk ; Aldenbrkrs@aol.com ;
Alan Hamerstrom ; ahorner@morrisyachts.com
Sent: Thursday, April 10, 2003 2:10 PM
Subject: Virus Alert Easy to Fix

This is not the best way to contact customers and friends, however, I was
advised that a virus may have been sent to me from a fellow broker, that I
trust.

My address book WAS infected. Since you are in my address book, there is a
good chance you will find it in your computer too.

The virus is called (jdbgmgr.exe). It is not detected by Norton or McAfee
systems. The virus sits quietly for 14 days before doing damage. It is sent
automatically by messenger and by the address book, weather or not you sent
emails to contacts.

Here is how to check for the virus and how to rid yourself of it.

YOU MUST DO THIS ( it took a few minutes)
1. go to START, then Find or Search option.
2.In the FILE FOLDER option, type the name: jdbgmgr.exe.
3. Be sure you search your C; drive and all subfolders and any other drives
you may have.
4. Click "find now"
5.The virus has a Teddy Bear Icon with the name jdbgmgr.exe  DO NOT OPEN IT.
DO NOT CLICK ON IT.
6. Go to Edit on the menu bar, choose "select all" to highlight the file
without opening it.
7. Go to File on the menu bar, and select "Delete" It will then go to
recycle bin.

IF YOU FIND THE VIRUS, YOU MUST CONTACT ALL THE PEOPLE IN YOUR ADDRESS BOOK
SO THEY CAN ERADICATE IT IN THEIR OWN ADDRESS BOOK.

To do this:
1. Open e new email message
2. Click the icon of the address book next to the "to"
3. Highlight every name and add to BCC
4. Copy this message and enter subject to email.

I am sorry for what may have happened. I hope all will work out well.
Frank