Re: The Singers

Rand-

Glad you liked the singers. I'm realizing that showing stuff serves one vital purpose-letting me know that there's *something* there for someone who hasn't spent hour poring over them and obsessing on them. I find I really lose perspective and have to put pictures away for months in order to see them at all. That's the hostess with the glasses, she and my wife are both into them. Sometimes my wife wears two pairs at a time. (I don't think I have a picture and wouldn't want to get sued, anyway!)

Give Astoria another try when you get a chance. I can only guess that the server had the hiccups. This URL brings you in at the top of the hierarchy: <http://photo.elay.org/albums.php>

Also, you should be able to navigate up and back down from pretty much anywhere in the site.
The link in my sig was working for me this morning.