Re: Guidlines

> My god Jimmy - have you listened to the language of 15 year old girls
 lately? - I'm not sure that we could cope!
 AndrewF
 (High School Teacher)

hehe, Andrew, you and I are Aussies, we are used to it.  We cannot speak
without including expletives - chrissakes, it's too damned hard to even
WRITE without icluding the odd fckn colourful adjective!
Karl.
(our college rings to the sound of students and lecturers imitating what
sounds like crows)

'kenoath mate!
AndrewF