RE: Choice of Digiatal Camera

I too would caution against the Dimage 7 - I have one on loan from my school at present and find it rather awkward to use. Very slow focussing with lots of hunting and a tremendous shutter lag. I find the image downloading procedure is also slow and involved. (If I bought one, I'd prefer to use one of those little USB plug in card readers, I think). Frankly, a friend is getting better results with a new Panasonic Lumix (Leica lens but a 'point and shoot' at only 2+ mp).
Haven't tried the Oly E10/20 but have heard a lot of VERY happy comments on the Olympus list and they are fairly prehistoric in their attitude to digital (or even AF).
AndrewF