Re: Pictures of Astoria

In a message dated 4/4/03 3:40:57 PM Eastern Standard Time, ahayes@berkshire.rr.com writes:

Two sets of pictures,a selection from the last three months, spent
mostly in Astoria, taking care of my wife, who is taking care of her
father, who's 94 and ill.

Alan, I thoroughly enjoyed your Astoria series. Since I am a New Yorker I can relate to what you are doing. If you could expand on the theme,it has all the making of a book project,or certainly an exibit. It's typical of many N.Y.neihborhoods,yet each one has it's own Character. You have succeeded in conveying a sense of place. I can see these as giant blowups. All it takes is Money.

http://www.smallstudio46.com/DSHome.htm

Dave Small