Re: MFA Show

> If you are in the Southern Illinois region, I hope you can make it. I will
> post photos of the reception and show for the rest.
> http://www.jonlong.com/mfa

Very interesting! I like the "snail" shell installation that holds the large
panorama. Wish I had thought of it! When I displayed a "surround panorama" I
made the visitors duck under the edge of a hanging 10 foot diameter cylindrical
"room" in order to get the "inside view". This did not work too well for some
people but it provided some interesting views on their own right as others
bent, crawled, ducked or otherwise dealt with the challenge of getting under
the lower edge located only 3 feet above the floor. This was in the era of the
mini-skirt.

It is hard to really comment on the images themselves given the small size on a
screen but I just want to send "best wishes" for a successful show and MFA
thesis defense.

Andy