Who is master of his fate?

Peeter Vissak: ?How syrreal is the World!?

Continuing the theme of black-and-white, Vissak a strange, but aptly named
photo [. . .]

> [. . .] Being spaced out like they are, they remind me of helpless, oblivious sheep in a field. Things are not right around them but they are not masters of their fate. [. . .]

> [. . .] Yes, it leaves me with a surreal feeling of something known and yet strangely unknown. [. . .]

Rand, Greg, Thomas,

Thanks for the thoughts and criticism!

So random it happens when I see a landscape in such perfectly surreal shape, nicely ready and waiting. Helplessly. Just like the miniature creatures down there. My G.d! Are those minuscles really Humans? What has happened to the Race Of The Sagas?

Greg, You are philosophically right. Who IS master of his/her fate these days?

> [. . .] Just a pitty with the flare, I don't think it adds to the image [. . .]

What could I do?! Sigma's superwide flares even in dark, but I have to live with that and so do You ;o)

Optically and optimistically Yours,

Peeter