Re: War Photographer

On 3/19/03 1:07 PM, "Guy Glorieux" <guy.glorieux@sympatico.ca> wrote:
> Was it White who said that "If your picture is not good,
> it's because you're not close enough".

It was Robert Capa that originally said it (one of my all time favorite
photographers)

I also saw the movie here at school and thought it was amazing what he
went through and how he dealt with the situations. As well as the
sacrifices he had to make to succeed like not having a family and being
on the move at all times.

--
Elisha Page
Photojournalism Major