Re: b and h photo for film?

lea@whinydogpress.com writes:

<< I'm considering using B&H for my film purchases...it's much cheaper than
 what I can find locally. I know many have very positive things to say about
 them as a company. I'm curious about receiving film in the mail...anyone
 have experience? I'm just wondering if it's going to get zapped with rays
 since all the new rules post Sept. 11.

 Much thanks.
 Lea >>
Most of the time it comes by UPS so I had no problem. Ocassionally the
packages are warm from sitting in the truck. I only order "amateur" film.
Don't know what you do if you ordered prof. film that has to be refrigerated.