Re: puffery

At 04:59 PM 3/7/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi Alan,
>
>Good news that! I look forward to seeing a copy of the
>finished book on my desk hopefully soon!!!! How long
>has it been? Two years?? Three?
>
>BTW, how are sales of your book going?
>
>Andy

Congratulations to you Andy.  It is a real honor for me to be in a book with
you.

Just from word-of-mouth sales I'm getting orders. I am going to sell it on
Ebay soon.  I re-formatted it to 8-1/2 x 11 with 11 x 17 fold-outs for the
next printing. I'll send you one of those. 11 x 14 was a dumb size.

think spring,

AZ

Build a Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book.