From: owner-photoforum@listserver.isc.rit.edu [mailto:owner-photoforum@listserver.isc.rit.edu]On Behalf Of Rosemarie Hernandez
Sent: 03 March 2003 12:08
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: Street shooter anxiety?

Noticed an antipathy to photographers out there last weekend while shooting my street photographs--eg., I was asked by several merchants not to shoot photos around their stands at Haymarket Square in Boston though I've been doing it for quite a while and was actually followed by a couple of guys as I walked around Salem Street in the North End--my old neighborhood!  First time this has happened.

Anyone else notice similar changes in the air?

regards,

Joseph

Do you Yahoo!?