HP Photosmart 850 digital camera

I use a Sony Mavica digital camera for taking softball pictures.  It has a 14X optical zoom, which is nice for taking pictures from the dugout.  But the camera uses floppies so it doesn't record at high mega pixels like the new cameras do. I am interested in the HP Photosmart 850.  Does anybody use this camera.  What do you like or dislike about it.

Thanks,

Rick

Get your own FREE e-mail account at http://www.volcanomail.com

Select your own custom email address for FREE! Get you@yourchoice.com w/No Ads, 6MB, POP & more! http://www.everyone.net/selectmail?campaign=tag