Controversial Record Album cover photo

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/chronicle/archive/2003/02/28/MN95895.DTL

I really am not posting this link to start a political discussion.Nor am I saying that this is a good photograph.
Whether or not you agree with its point of view ,this is valid political art.The technique is rather incidentally reminisent of John Heartfield's Nazi era photomontage critisism of Hitler.
The easist part of photography is pressing a button and getting a technically fine image.
Additional difficulty is added by trying to convey a message.
The most difficult part is knowing the effect an image will have on an audience.
KenK