Re: extracting pics from MS Word docs

> > >Now, when you right-click on a picture you are able to SAVE PICTURE AS ...
> >the filename of your choice.
> >

> CLEVER !!!!

Maybe  the advantage of converting to HTML is the embedded images are saved at thier original pixel dimensions.
Even if they are displayed as thumbnails (150 pixels?) there may well be a higher-res version embedded in the document.

(I'm assuming there are no copyright issues ;o)

> just like colombus egg.....I should have thought of it!

Columbus' Egg?  never heard of it ;o)

Bob

Freeserve AnyTime - Go online whenever you want for just £6.99 a month for
your first 3 months, that's HALF PRICE! And then it's just £13.99 a month
after that.

For more information visit http://www.freeserve.com/time/ or call free on
0800 970 8890