Re: Late gallery review

In a message dated 2/26/03 12:45:01 PM Eastern Standard Time, Gregory.Fraser@pwgsc.gc.ca writes:

David Small (Six Pack) - These women don't look to me like first string Bud girls. They look like hometown girls (perhaps New Jersey) that have gotten hold of Budweiser swim suits and happen to be walking around with travel bags. There is no crowd of gawkers. David has trapped them behind a convention hall where they pose happily after all, that's why they're out there.

Better late than never. These gals were walking along on their way to the Puerto Rican day parade. Not sure if they were in the employ of Bud. They were kind enough to stop for me for a moment.
Dave Small