new software

In the recent edition of Australias Photographic Trader magazine I find
'Unshake' from http://www.hamangia.freeserve.co.uk/

It 's a small application that some may find useful for sharpening images
affected by motion blur.  From what my meagre fiddlings have revealed, it's
superior to PS's unsharp mask for some things and may be a worthwhile
addition to the arsenal of programs for digital image manipulation.

works for Windoze and Linux though the Mac version is untested, it should
work.  Note that it puts a heavy load on the CPU due to the serious number
crunching involved and those with limited memory should tuck it away for
when they have a bit moore oomph in their systems

Karl