Re: why does digital looks better?

yeah i'll believe that in a bout a million years.

At 05:52 PM 2/12/2003 +0000, you wrote:
> To tell you the truth I like the increased amount DOF and the in-camera
> sharpen of most high end digis, but i simply can not abide buying one of
> them when i feel i really should be shooting MF for everything. and yeah I
> know that even the D60 will make acceptable 8x10, 11x16s and even a bit
> bigger... but i dont want just acceptable and frankly neither should you.

Brian

The D60 already produces better images than medium format.

It must be true, I read it on the web ;o)

Freeserve AnyTime - Go online whenever you want for just £6.99 a month for
your first 3 months, that's HALF PRICE! And then it's just £13.99 a month
after that.

For more information visit http://www.freeserve.com/time/ or call free on
0800 970 8890

Thank you very much.