Re: Big Question - What would you like in PS 8 ?

I'd like PS to remember all the steps taken on an image even after it's been
closed and reopened. Often I make adjustments to an image then save it. On
more than one occassion I'd like to have been able to get back into it and
see what all I'd done.

I'd like the toolbox palatte to be customizable so that I could group the
buttons I use most often next to each other and/or delete the ones I don't
use often.

I'd like the possibility to make buttons that perform menu tasks and have
those be dockable in a palette or taskbar. Extensis makes a product called
Photobars but so far it is not compatible with V7...so often I end up using
V5.5 because I'm so used to those wonderful buttons and they take far less
time than going into the menu.

I wish every menu command had a keyboard shortcut stroke...then the buttons
would be less necessary...unless I'm using my graphic tablet, then I'd still
like the buttons because I wouldn't have to take my hands off the stylus and
move to the mouse.

Those would be the biggies for me.
Lea