RE: test

Jeff I hope you won't be offended by this but a professional knows not to fire the shutter while submerged in vodka laced Kool-Aid. That's the true mark of an amateur. Now, if you're taking stereo shots with the cameras taped to your head, then of course there's a distinct possibility that one or both cameras will hit the edge of the punch bowl. I find the jolt from one camera firing to be exhilarating and it has helped my creativity in the past. The only time both fired simultaneously, I was launched right over the roast pig and into the shrimp boat which was fine because I prefer seafood to pork. The trick to not looking like an amateur in this situation is to get up and pick anyone at random in the crowd and start yelling about them closing their eyes during the shot. Then stuff your pockets with shrimp and storm out of the hall. Remember you've got to sell yourself.

Greg Fraser